join our team
Compassionate Care Starts with You!
Always Compassionate Senior Care is currently looking for reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregivers who are sincerely interested in improving the lives of seniors and disabled adults in their own homes.
Personal caregivers offer services based on the specific needs of their clients, so their daily tasks vary. Some may do minor housework, such as laundry, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, food shopping, escort, walking and meal preparation. Caregivers often help clients get into and out of bed, dress and undress.
- One year of experience as a personal caregiver or willingness to learn.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Must pass a background check and DMV check.